In addition to my private coaching practice, I am an ADHD Coach with RJCG, an organizational consulting group focused on improving health and optimal functioning for individuals and groups in business settings. In this role, I help individuals in various levels of organizations overcome the challenges associated with ADHD (focus/sustaining attention, time management, procrastination, etc.), leading to increased job performance and the attainment of career and job-related goals. For more information about our coaching/consulting services please visit RJCG.org or call 503-313-5186.
Our mission is to empower individuals, groups, and organizations to (a) improve their leadership effectiveness, (b) resolve interpersonal challenges, and (c) create collaborative, inspired, high-performing teams. We do this through personalized assessment and interventions.
WHO WE ARE
- RJCG Consultants have advanced degrees in counseling, specialized training in consultation and coaching, and a passion for helping individuals and organizations reach their goals
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- Unique Differentiated Leadership model, which promotes healthy leadership skills
- Support for all levels of the organization, from individual contributor to executive
- Special focus on supporting middle mangers to lead and inspire their units/teams
- Consultants who are experienced therapists
- Ability to resolve employee conflict and restore trust and collaboration
- Team approach that draws upon the collective skills of our consultants
- Personalized service and tailored interventions rather than “drive-by” consultation
- Initial Assessment and Discovery Meeting to assess the scope of the needs
- Comprehensive Needs Assessment of organizational culture and processes, leading to specific recommendations for building on strengths and addressing challenges
- Personalized Interventions that match the right RJCG Consultant across any combination of (a) Level in the organization, (b) Format: individual, dyad, small or large group, (c) Specific Issue: e.g., leadership or interpersonal skill deficits, workplace tension, ADHD, and (d) Coaching Method: teaching & process facilitation
- Individual Executive Coaching occurs in a one-on-one format and focuses on optimizing leadership skills, addressing individual and organizational challenges, and actualizing creative visions
- Team Building is tailored to level in the organization, occurs in a small group format, and focuses on building cohesion, trust, effective communication, and accountability among team members
- Conflict Resolution is tailored to level in the organization, occurs in individual, dyad and small group formats, and focuses on reducing tension and rebuilding trust, harmony, and collaboration
- Targeted Group Trainings on topics such as such as diversity, stress reduction, and psychological safety
Individuals or groups at the following organizations have received consultation or coaching from RJCG: Nike, Adidas, Intel, Amazon, RSM, Discogs, PSU, OHSU, Oregon House Democratic Caucus, Central Geotechnical Services, Aunt Fannies, The Society Hotel, Accretech SBS, Budget Blinds, Two Things, among many others.