In addition to my private coaching practice, I am an ADHD Coach with RJCG, an organizational consulting group focused on improving health and optimal functioning for individuals and groups in business settings. In this role, I help individuals in various levels of organizations overcome the challenges associated with ADHD (focus/sustaining attention, time management, procrastination, etc.), leading to increased job performance and the attainment of career and job-related goals. For more information about our coaching/consulting services please visit RJCG.org or call 503-313-5186.
Our mission is to empower individuals, groups, and organizations to (a) improve their leadership effectiveness, (b) resolve interpersonal challenges, and (c) create collaborative, inspired, high-performing teams. We do this through personalized assessment and interventions.
WHO WE ARE
- Rick Johnson, Ph.D., Licensed Psychologist, Professor, Therapist, Executive Coach, Consultant
- RJCG Consultants have advanced degrees in counseling, specialized training in consultation and coaching, and a passion for helping individuals and organizations reach their goals
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- Unique Differentiated Leadership model, which promotes healthy leadership skills
- Support for all levels of the organization, from individual contributor to executive
- Special focus on supporting middle mangers to lead and inspire their units/teams
- Consultants who are experienced therapists
- Ability to resolve employee conflict and restore trust and collaboration
- Team approach that draws upon the collective skills of our consultants
- Personalized service and tailored interventions rather than “drive-by” consultation
Initial Assessment and Discovery Meeting to assess the scope of the needs
Comprehensive Needs Assessment of organizational culture and processes, leading to specific recommendations for building on strengths and addressing challenges
Personalized Interventions that match the right RJCG Consultant across any combination of (a) Level in the organization, (b) Format: individual, dyad, small or large group, (c) Specific Issue: e.g., leadership or interpersonal skill deficits, workplace tension, ADHD, and (d) Coaching Method: teaching & process facilitation
Individual Executive Coaching occurs in a one-on-one format and focuses on optimizing leadership skills, addressing individual and organizational challenges, and actualizing creative visions
Team Building is tailored to level in the organization, occurs in a small group format, and focuses on building cohesion, trust, effective communication, and accountability among team members
Conflict Resolution is tailored to level in the organization, occurs in individual, dyad and small group formats, and focuses on reducing tension and rebuilding trust, harmony, and collaboration
Targeted Group Trainings on topics such as such as diversity, stress reduction, and psychological safety
Individuals or groups at the following organizations have received consultation from Rick Johnson, Ph.D., or RJCG: Nike, Adidas, Intel, Amazon, RSM, Discogs, PSU, & Oregon House Democratic Caucus, an various small businesses.